Bajaj Supermart - eCommerce Manager (2-5 yrs)
Job Description :
1. Vendor Identification and Development: Work with various ecosystems of suppliers network, drop shipper, city-specific suppliers to recruit, develop, price negotiation deliver and contribute dialogs and relationships.
2. Product development Coordination : Work closely with vendors to develop products from inception to market.
3. Supply chain Configuration : plan a supply chain that optimizes SLAs, margins and bandwidth.
4. Website Positioning /USP: Drive product positioning dialogue in the company based on Market Analysis and consumer insights.
5. Order delivery : Identify hit and top grossing products, ensure delivery based on constraints like city, substitution.
6. Conversion optimizer : Understand and engage with functions such as Marketing, customer - service and IT team members to consistently improve conversion rates and sales.
7. Category data intelligence -Constantly keep analyzing the data on sales, conversion rates, orders etc.. to derive insights into expanding the category and contribute to fast scale -up.
1. Should possess excellent communication, written and analytical skills.
2. Should be flexible and good team player
3. Creative problem solving - approaches every challenge as an opportunity
4. Applies creative, out-of-the box thinking to overcoming obstacles and taking advantage of opportunities in the marketplace.
Education : MBA -Marketing, Operations or Retail.
Experience : 2-5 years of experience in the online retail industry .