Regional HR Generalist at Bajaj Electricals
Views:11014 Applications:1364 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:42
Bajaj Electricals - Territory Head - Trade Sales (1-8 yrs)
Organizational Description : Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a 79 year old trusted company with a turnover of Rs. 4430 crores, is a part of the US $ 9 billion (over Rs 36,000 crores) 'Bajaj Group'. The revenue earning departments of BEL are, Consumer Durables (2058 Cr) Lighting (913 Cr), EPC (1428 Cr) (Engineering & Projects),and Exports (31 Cr). With 21 branch offices spread across India we are supported by a chain of about 2200 distributors, 4100 authorized dealers, over 4,00,000 retail outlets and over 250 Customer Care centers.
Now we have the below Opening for a Territory Heads in Consumer Products Trade/Distribution Sales Division.
Position: Territory Head
Reporting to: Area Head
Locations: Across Tamil Nandu, AP/Telangana, Bellary
Job Purpose & Scope :
- To achieve preset and agreed with primary & secondary sales targets through channel partners
Major Areas of Responsibility :
Achieve sales & collection targets :
- To achieve sales targets directly, through distributors and long arm salesman.
- Monitor & ensuring secondary sales.
- To accompany the distributor sales personnel to visit major retailers for order booking.
- To ensure timely collection of payments from distributor/direct dealers.
- To execute marketing policy of the BU
- To open new retail counters for better market reach
- Ensure placement of new products in the assigned area
Manage channel partners :
- Network expansion
- Appointment of new distributors, dealers & retail trade partners.
- To maintain and nurture good business relations with distributors, retail trade partners and negotiate as per company terms.
- Establishing stock norms at distributors point as per market requirement.
- Stock levels to be maintained and replenished based on the stock norms for catering secondary sales.
- Ensure proper merchandising at retailer level.
- Ensure after sales service is provided by Branch Customer Care Team to all the retailers thereby reducing product returns.
- Increase the visibility of products in the market.
Competitor Analysis :
- To provide market information and other activities on competitors (schemes, offerings) and product (quality) to marketing team on regular basis.
Sales Administration :
- To provide product knowledge and on-the-job training to distributor sales personnel & long arm salesman
- Evaluate performance of existing distributor, dealer, retail trade partners on a monthly basis
- To provide the weekly report on secondary sales of each distributor in the territory.
- Ensuring implementation of the scheme by the distributor in the market
- To undertake Sales promotion campaigns, product launches, demonstrations, displays etc.
- Ensure monthly account reconciliation and settlement of Distributor/Direct Dealers.
Qualification and Experience : MBA Marketing with 1 - 8 years of Distribution Sales experience, preferably from Appliances/FMCD/FMCG/Telecom/Paints/Tyres Industries. Looking for candidates with experience in handling primary and secondary sales in distribution channels, preferably from these industries.
If your profile matches the requirement, please send your resume
Subin P Kurian
Regional HR Generalist - South
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.