Lead Talent Acquisition at Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Views:843 Applications:143 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Bajaj Electricals - Specialist/Lead - Supply Chain Management Analytics & Process Excellence (2-5 yrs)
Specialist / Lead : SCM Analytics & Process Excellence
- Assist Head-Integrated SCM and reduce TAT for various activities and enable him for more strategic decisions
- Devise a 3-5 year category strategy to support overarching business strategy, reduce operating costs, distribute supply partner's manufacturing footprints, with strong focus on data driven decisions and customize the strategy each year and make amendments according to customer demand, business needs and market dynamics, design the roadmap and be responsible for implementation
- Devise virtual simulation Mfg and Supply chain models to see the impact of the strategy, make amendments as required
- Ensure the business increase cash flows, inventory turns, etc without any Sales Loss by analysing Sales historical & seasonal data, forecast and S&OP meetings output, predict better demand, increase accuracy in purchase and inventory stocking and placement planning.
- Conduct market Intelligence and survey - competitors performance, imports and exports trends, commodities tracking and competitors pricing etc.
- Identify the risks (for eg. single vendor dependency, geographical location, political unrest, price variation, import localization/China De-risking etc.,)create mitigation plans to attain uninterrupted supplies
- Assessment of current state processes, re-engineer future state processes, and support the implementation of changed processes
- Collaborate with IT to implement effective systems, new ERP and process automation etc to improve employee productivity
- Development of business tools to capture and monitor metrics and report on supply chain's performance to measure internal operational performance, identify trends and issues, and measure internal efficiency
- Ensure high levels of data analysis, review and plan action together with the business unit
- Perform various functions, including quantitative analysis, cost benefit analysis, data mining, and data modelling; stocking & distribution management, and database management functions
- Actively partner with various business stakeholders and internal organizations in BEL to drive efficiency with technology, conduct analysis using various tools that lead to optimal suggestions for end to end supply chain network system, and work towards execution of growth opportunities
- Develop supply partner agreement, recommend and implement changes to improve efficiency, reduce business liabilities, provide cost savings, increase support, and improve deliveries etc
- Help launch various initiatives under Supplier Relationship Program to strengthen relationships with Suppliers
- Help BEL get Global Benchmarking Recognition, Prestigious awards and Enhance brand value
Key Skills : Strategy, Analytics, Financial Modelling, Process crafting, Strong Communication
Reporting : Head of Department : Integrated Supply Chain ( Mfg, SCM, NPD, Logistics )
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.