Talent Acquisition Specialist at Bajaj Electricals
Views:1203 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Bajaj Electricals - Manager - Demand Planning & Data Science (3-10 yrs)
JOB PURPOSE : Lead the Demand Planning & Sales Analytics Function for Trade Sales.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Oversee all Demand Planning activities across categories and multi streams.
- Inventory Norms Management of pan India distributors (670 distributors) for all the BU / PG at SKU level
- Material planning of both domestic (M+1 & M+2) & imported SKUs (M+4) in SAP IBP
- Facilitate monthly demand forecast aggregation, including consensus between functions and stakeholders.
- New Launch Planning (Creation of a customized Forecasting Solution for NPDs)
- Pre-S&OP Connect for demand & supply closure between Supply Chain, Sales and Marketing
- Measure, control, and improve S&OP plan accuracy / forecast accuracy through clearly defined metrics.
- Monitor the demand plan performance throughout the month to provide detailed input to the sales & marketing teams for use in demand review and S&OP meetings.
- Demand Prediction Dashboard through Implementation of Weekly Business Estimates
- Identify & drive improvement opportunities in forecasting through identification of Demand drivers (Internal and external)
- Create and drive continuous improvement of world-class demand planning and Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) / IBP.
- Month wise Budget preparation for CP Trade sales for entire FY at zone / region / BU / Multi Stream / PG level
- Design analytics solutions, simulation & modelling to address business problems.
- Craft relevant Analytics dashboards (including Predictive & Prescriptive analytics) for helping in driving greater efficiencies across levels in the marketplace.
WORK EXPERIENCE : 4-8 yrs of experience in FMCG, Consumer Durables , Industrial companies.
PREFERRED/ ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENT :
- First-hand experience in Demand planning & S&OP/IBP.
- Well versed in SAP-ERP & forecasting tools
- Knowledge of statistical mathematics
- Good communication skills with Analytical mindset
- Good Leadership & Influencing skills.
- Exposure to visualization tools like Power BI / Tableau /Qliksense
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel
- Proficiency in R /Python, Machine Learning Techniques (Random Forest/Decision Trees, Deep Learning)