Regional HRBP at Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Views:1615 Applications:539 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:80
Bajaj Electricals - Key Account Manager - e-Commerce - IC Role (3-8 yrs)
Key Account Manager - e-Commerce (IC Role)
Bajaj Electricals Limited (BEL), a globally renowned and trusted company, with a turnover of - 4573 crores (FY 20-21), is a part of "Bajaj Group". Its businesses include Consumer Products (Appliances, Fans, Lighting), Exports, Illumination and Transmission & Distribution (Transmission Line and Power Distribution). We also have a strong presence in premium range of home appliances and cookware with brands like Morphy Richards and Nirlep.
We are a Great Place to Work certified company focused on creating an employee-centric workplace and a customer-centric business. With 18 branch offices across the country, the company has a chain of distributors, authorized dealers, retail outlets and approximately 480+ customer care centers. Our global footprints are in Africa, Middle East and China.
Bajaj Electricals offers a new-age, modern, progressive, dynamic and fast-paced workplace while still retaining the core Gandhian values advocated by our founding father, Shri Jamnalal Bajaj. Apart from work, we also believe in bringing about change in our society through our philanthropic work. Our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) initiatives rest on sustainability, gender diversity, employee volunteering and community outreach programs.
Job purpose & Scope
This is an Individual Contributor role, responsible for managing set of e-commerce partners/ portals/ marketplace and achieve sales, collection & contribution targets.
Major Areas of Responsibilities
1. Strategic Planning for Marketing:
- Create, develop and implement the Strategies, to meet the needs of the new business plans and enhance the revenue generation
- Developing marketing plans & designs to launch new products & to assure achievement of agreed volume, market share and profit objectives.
- Identification and segregation of potential Market Segments, Tapping of potential accounts, analyzing their requirements and execute the marketing plan.
- Managing sales & marketing operations, implementing sales promotional activities as a part of brand building and market development effort.
- Monitoring channel sales and marketing activities; implementing effective strategies to maximize sales and accomplishment of target.
2. Business Development:-
- Defining the marketing strategy on product, pricing & positioning it and executing the plan for online market place.
- Exploring potential business avenues and on achieving increased business growth and initiating market development efforts.
- Implementing strategies for acquiring business through E-Commerce Portals/Market Place.
- Maintain & achieve targeted bottom line for BU & increase profitability.
- Implementation of Digital MARCOM Act. & share of voice from respective portals
- Revenue generation - Share of Wallet
3. Vendor Management :
- Identify & Appoint new vendors and develop more business from the existing ones.
4. Product Pricing
- Costing of products keeping in mind the profitability of the company.
- Finalize the price of new products and review that of the existing ones as per the budget periodically.
- Price lists /POP development.
5. Branding & Promotion :
- Brand Building by using innovative ideas to create product pull (Schemes, incentives etc.)
- Inventory management.
- Identify tools to generate sales & related activities.
- Effective participation in exhibition as a part of marketing activity.
6. Market Mapping / Competitor Analysis -
- Monitor, analyze, and evaluate market trends, consumer behavior and competitor activity to identify market opportunities; adjust marketing strategy and plan to meet changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Liaise with other functional and operational area managers (particularly in sales, customer service, branch support, etc) to ensure that marketing strategies and activities are integrated with other parts of the business and align with the overall corporate objectives.
- Identify potential market for product penetration & introducing new models, overseeing product development and design, setting prices, launching new products and monitoring sales performance.
7. Operational Administration:
- To manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Budget management. To deliver all marketing activity within the agreed budget.
- To achieve frequent, timely and positive media coverage across all available media.
- Demonstrate technical marketing skills and company product knowledge. As part of the Senior Management Group attend regular meetings and contribute to the development and implementation of strategies, policies, procedures and budgets
Essential Qualification: Graduate with a 2 year full time MBA/PGDM from a Top B-School is mandatory
Desired Qualification: Digital Marketing
Experience: 3 - 8 years of relevant experience in Consumer Durables/ FMCG/ IT/ Telecom industry with exposure to E-Commerce/ Online/ Modern Trade business.
Industry Preference: Appliances, Consumer Durable, FMCG, Telecom, IT, E-Commerce
Subin P Kurian
Regional HR Business Partner
Bajaj Electricals Ltd