Lead Talent Acquisition at Bajaj Electricals Ltd
Views:1304 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:99
Bajaj Electricals - HR Business Partner (1-4 yrs)
HR Business Partner
Job Purpose & Scope : To partner with the assigned business units or departments to provide HR support. Assist the business in their HR related activities as well other areas pertaining to people issues.
Major Areas of Responsibilities & Authorities :
A. Talent Acquisition & Management :
- Assist in manpower planning for the BU
- Provide support in campus recruitments
- Source, shortlist, interview candidates against the open positions
- Salary negotiation and issue Letter of Intents
- To create ready-to-fill database (talent pool) for the respective BU
- Create a log of relative compensation data as gathered while meeting prospective candidates
- Ensure quality hiring is done as per the agreed timelines & approved numbers
- Explore cost-effective channels of recruitment
- Prepare a monthly recruitment MIS
- Evaluate performance of recruitment vendors
B. Induction :
- Assist in completing joining formalities
- Design and conduct new employee orientations
- Ensure regular connect with new joinees upto DGM levels either on phone or in person. Share appropriate feedback with seniors and provide support in settling down.
C. Job Profiling : In consultation with respective BU/ Department Managers, prepare JDs for all unique roles in your respective BU/ Departments.
D. General :
- Identify training needs in BUs and work L & D team to have them delivered
- Prepare & circulate HR MIS every quarter for the BUs
- Conduct Open House sessions with employees, understand employee queries/ concerns and address them
- Set up periodic meetings with BU Heads & his team to understand concern(s) and address them proactively
- Ensure communication and clarification of any HR policy changes
- Carry out employee engagement programs
- Update employee database for respective BU
- Follow-up all resignation & confirmation cases
- Provide necessary support during annual appraisal cycle
- Work on HR projects as & when assigned
- Provide adequate support to Sr. HR Generalist and other team members on 'as & when basis'
E. Exit Interview : Conduct exit interviews, conduct attrition analysis and report to BU Heads
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.