Senior HR Executive at Bada Business Pvt Ltd
Views:1575 Applications:280 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Bada Business - Soft Skill Trainer (7-16 yrs)
We are looking for a Soft Skill Trainer (L&D Departement) for our organization.
Reporting to GM - Talent Development Lead, Learning, and Development
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify learning needs across levels based on mapping of competencies, business needs and Soft Skills development challenges to build desired learning programs and roadmap
- Assist managers and key stakeholders with expert advice and support in the identification and implementation of learning journeys
- Apply instructional design theories to design engaging behavioral and leadership learning journeys programs (including e-learning) using Instruction design methods/ techniques
- Complement workshops with additional material and media such as guidebooks, learning snippets, summary videos, etc
- Design, Develop and Facilitate/ deliver Leadership and Behavioural learning programs for employees across the board (classroom, webinar, zoom workshops)
- Partner with various stakeholders across the org, to establish credibility as a learning partner and drive learning initiatives on the ground
- Program manage & drive implementation of various Leadership development, OD and HR initiatives
- Determine post-training criteria and continuously evaluate the impact & efficacy of learning interventions and methodologies used on an ongoing basis
- Conceptualize based on business needs various strategies to develop employees, (OD activities, Values, coaching, mentoring, specialized training, e-learning, etc)
- Determines dashboard to track and measure the effectiveness of the team and of the learning
- Maintains records of training activities and employee development using the Learning Management System / HRMS
1. Prior Experience in Training Delivery - Especially Soft Skills, Behavioral Training and Leadership Development Trainings with Minimum 7+ Years of experience in learning & Development
2. Experience working directly with partners by soliciting input and providing updates on main programs and providing overall program-specific information.
3. Good experience in designing the training program and has facilitated them at the individual level
4. Experience balancing the strategy and tactical elements of the role
5. Solid program management skills
6. Partner with the organization to assess employee development needs and provide measurable outcomes
7. Collaborate with leadership and experts to design and align employee development program
8. Leads the development of employee programmes from scoping and research, design, and launch to ensure that service level commitments are always met
9. Identify bottlenecks and problem-solve those
Desired Skillset (Non-technical)
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Excellent team building skills and orientation for developing high quality Soft Skills programs.
- Able to work well in a team-oriented environment as well as independently
- Mature, proactive and displays initiative. Manages own and others time well.
- Able to work under pressure and thrive in ambiguity
About Bada Business
An Educational training platform focused on burning problems of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. Bada Business aims to empower every Indian businessman to convert their small businesses into big businesses.
It's a Mobile Application based training platform which helps in solving - All The Burning Problems of the Entrepreneurs- . This mobile application will have - Everything about Entrepreneurship Development-, where they will get practical guidance from most renowned experts from the industry.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.