Senior HR Executive at Bada Business Pvt Ltd
Views:520 Applications:129 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Bada Business - Product Manager (7-16 yrs)
Position - Product Manager
Location - Okhla, Delhi
Experience-: 8-15 years
Reporting To - CTO
Preference: Candidates who have experience in handling mobile app with millions of user.
Role & Responsibilities -:
Objectives of this role:
1. Drive the product planning and its implementation in the Bada Business app
2. Manage overall product lifecycle
3. Work with engineering team to create product prototypes / first level versions for view of senior management
4. Speak with customers and analyze consumer needs, current market trends
5. Compare overall product experience with comparative products in the market. Assess competitor offerings.
6. Develop, implement and maintain product build and launch timelines.
7. Implement growth hacking within the product experience - growth features in-app / web product
8. Present new product experience ideas
9. Train marketing team on product understanding for right go to market
1. Bachelor's degree in engineering
2. Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
3. Proven team collaboration and management skills
4. Strong understanding of UX/ UI
5. Strong understanding of product growth
1. Master's degree in product design or engineering
2. Software development experience (app and web)
1. HR round
2. Technical round with Product Head
3. CEO / CTO
4. Final round with HR Head
About Bada Business Pvt. Ltd.
An Educational training platform focused on burning problems of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. Bada Business aims to empower every Indian businessman to convert their small businesses into big businesses.
It's a Mobile Application based training platform which helps in solving - All The Burning Problems of the Entrepreneurs- . This mobile application will have - Everything about Entrepreneurship Development-, where they will get practical guidance from most renowned experts from the industry.
Few of the most renowned professors from the World's Best Management Colleges and Top Experts / Consultants / Trainers / SME's (subject matter experts) from various industries who have joined us are:
1. Mr. Ashish Chauhan MD & CEO Bombay Stock Exchange
2. Mr. Keki Mistry MD & CEO of HDFC Ltd
3. Mr. Ridham Desai MD of Morgan Stanley India
4. Mr. Manu Kumar Jain MD at Xiaomi India
5. Mr. Nikhil Arora MD and Vice President of GoDaddy
6. Mr. Prahlad Kakkar Founder of Genesis Films
7. Mr. Nirmal Jain Chairman of IIFL
8. Chef. Sanjeev Kapoor Celebrity T.V Chef, Founder of Wonder Chef
9. Mr. GiriRaj Singh Minister of MSME
10. Mr. Mohandas Pai Chairman of Manipal University
11. Mr. Sanjiv Bajaj CMD of Bajaj Capital
12. Mr. Rajesh Mehta Chairman of Rajesh Exports
13. Mr. Mahesh Gupta MD at Kent RO
14. Mr. Puneet Gulati CEO Of Barista Coffee Company
15. Dr. Arvind Lal Founder of Dr. Lal Path Lab
About Dr. Vivek Bindra:
Dr. Vivek Bindra is a Thought Leader, a Motivational Speaker, Leadership Trainer and a Business Coach. He is a trusted advisor for over 1500+ corporates and a pathfinder to various entrepreneurs and other top notch business entities.
Dr. Vivek Bindra runs the World's No. 1 Entrepreneurial YouTube Channel.
Dr. Bindra has been recognized as Best Leadership trainer in Asia by World HRD Congress.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.