Senior HR Executive at Bada Business Pvt Ltd
Views:260 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
Bada Business - Product Manager (5-10 yrs)
- Applications Product Manager- will be a product leader. We are looking for a product manager who will collaboratively build, manage, and grow the Bada business's digital business. You will be responsible for driving features and functionality that creates business advantage and improves customer experience. You- ll work closely with internal stakeholders to understand business objectives, customer needs, competition, and to drive consensus around priorities. You- ll be accountable for driving projects and initiatives to completion, as well as monitoring and refining them once product is live in the market.
- The perfect candidate is a strategic thinker who is extremely analytical and detail oriented and great at multitasking and prioritizing, as well.
- As a product manager, you will take end to end ownership of a product line, identify market requirements, define the product vision, create preliminary design concepts and drive the implementation of the product roadmap.
- Communicate product roadmap and features internally to key stakeholders and externally to prospects, customers and analysts.
- Responsible for user engagement & user retention.
Key Areas of Responsibility:
- Work closely with stakeholders across all Bada business's group's departments: Content, Engineering, Marketing, Marketing Operations, IT Operations, etc.
- Develop product roadmaps through deep understanding of customers, technologies, and competition.
- Design and enhance a manageable, scalable, easy to monitor Digital mobile apps platforms - adding new core features, refining existing features, etc.
- Write user stories, consumer journey and detailed tasks.
- Collaborate with the team managing other parts of the platform - back end, front-end applications, etc.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the current features and define ways to improve them in order to reduce failure rates, increase usage and improve order conversion rates based on analytics data and good understanding of customer needs.
- Work closely with business stakeholders to help define the product strategy that meets the external & internal customers needs while satisfying scalability, reliability, performance, and resource costs.
- Work closely with the design & development teams to explain requirements of new features and change requests for current features.
- Closely manage rollout of all product requirements with focus on both quality and time to market.
- In charge of competitor analysis, market analysis, product analysis, business cases, product evolution, feature prioritization, high level requirement gathering, and product roll out.
- Leverage research, feedback, and interviews to understand the needs of of our users and carve out new product features and directions.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 5-8 years of Product Management experience working in the online industry (Backend & Mobile). Software Engineering background required (CS degree and/or deep coding experience)
- Well acquainted with new OS release, trending applications in Google play & iTunes app store.
- Works well under pressure has the ability to work within stringent timelines and to collaborate across departments to achieve results.
- The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment.
- Must be a true problem solver with outstanding skills in discovery techniques and the proven ability to translate the underlying business needs of requests into actionable items.
- A strong focus on detail, with the proven ability to ensure data and related reports are thorough and totally reliable.
- A demonstrated enthusiasm for learning and working with new tools and technologies is essential. Must have a demonstrated ability to recommend the right tools and learn them as autonomously as possible.
- Must be a strong and enthusiastic team player with excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively establish and maintain working relationships with all levels of the organization.
- Experience with business users and able to translate business requirement into software requirements.
- Customer Focused approach to solutions.
- Solid understanding of Marvel & other wireframing tools.
- B.E./B.Tech a must.
- MBA from Premier institutes Preferred
About Bada Business Pvt. Ltd.
An EdTech startup that aims to scale up Indian MSMEs, Business Owners, Entrepreneurs and Wantrepreneurs by providing them business management tools & problem-solving content.
Training programs with Bada Business provide easy to implement problem-solving content for almost all major functions in a business like HR, Sales, Marketing, Technology, Execution, Compliance & Customer Service etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.