Assistant Manager - HR at Bada Business Pvt. Ltd.
Views:495 Applications:241 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:72
Bada Business - Manager - Human Resource (6-8 yrs)
Manager - HR From Start-up Only
About Bada Business Pvt. Ltd.
- An Educational training platform focused on burning problems of entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. Bada Business aims to empower every Indian businessman to convert their small businesses into big businesses.
- Its a Mobile Application based training platform which helps in solving All The Burning Problems of the Entrepreneurs. This mobile application will have Everything about Entrepreneurship Development, where they will get practical guidance from most renowned experts from the industry.
- Reporting into the Head HR and having a team, of 3-4 HR professionals, your responsibilities will include:
- Designing and Execution of the end to end HR Operations strategy for employees globally including payroll, HR MIS, Analytics, alumni FnF management, employee database reports, Exit management, and HR dashboards
- Ensure adequate and recommend best practices for hire to retire HR processes
- Handle end to end compliances including Labor laws and other payroll specific statutory compliances
- Managing and revamp, if required, HR guidelines and company level policies by actively engaging with all stakeholders
- Focus on capability building and designing new initiatives in the field of career pathing, talent management, succession planning, grading and leveling etc.
- Be thorough in developing process excellence and process enhancements in HR field
- Be an engine for HR Analytics
- Close interaction and providing active support to HeadHR on driving HR policies and processes
The Successful Applicant :
- 6 - 12 years of experience as a strong and specialised HR Operations professional is a must have
- Candidates only with a Full time MBA
- Candidates can come from a start-up, Product Technology, IT, IT software services companies only.
- Only thorough HR operations & strategic HR profiles who have handled process excellence in HR operation roles previously will be considered
- Strong problem-solving capability
- Should be able to work in a dynamic, fast-paced and ever-changing business environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.