Co-Founder at Baby Destination
Views:717 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:22
Baby Destination - Senior Product Manager (3-5 yrs)
Based in South Delhi--East of Kailash---Full Time
Baby Destination is a content driven community of new and expecting moms across all digital touch points. Started as a Facebook page about 2 years back, we have a 15Mn+ monthly reach today, our community has over 6 lac moms and moms-to-be and our website gets over 1.1Mn monthly visit.
- Facebook recognised Baby Destination as the largest organically grown mom community in India and has selected its founder as a community leader and even provided funds at 0 Equity.
Product Manager: We are looking for an individual who is passionate about product research and development. Data driven mindset, clear focus on user and problem solving mindset to tackle and win over challenges. You will work closely with founding team and have complete ownership on delivery of the product roadmap.
Key Responsibilities -
1. Formulate an understanding of the vision and chalk out multi-timeline product roadmaps.
2. Define individual sprints within roadmaps and devise a project strategy around key product milestone.
3. Create product specs documents, user journey, and wireframes with help from UI and Creative Team.
4. Define product analytics and metrics around, create success KPIs for conversions.
Background and skills :
5. Growth hacker mind-set, Curious and Problem Solver!!
Your Attitude & Aptitude:
A successful candidate will be highly analytical, able to work extremely effectively in a high pressure environment
1. At least 3 years of experience as Product Manager is a must, preferably at a Startup.
2. Must have experience in creating: Product Spec, Wire frames (UX) and guidelines for UI.
3. Possess excellent analytical and quantitative skills and thrive on decision-making based on empirical evidence and insights derived from data.
4. You must be very hands on in the tools such as Excel, Google Analytics,
- Positive, pro-active attitude with a willingness to anticipate and manage change in a highly dynamic environment.
- Flair for good user experience, target segmenting, monetisation driven leading to better usability and user interaction across various form factors/devices.
- Putting user experience as front and center to deliver a delightful product to our consumers.
- Understanding of online services, the Internet and consumer software markets.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced cross-functional team environment is a must.
Technical Skill set :
- Bachelors in technical domain such applied sciences, engineering etc.
- MBA is a plus but not a requirement
- Problem solving skills
- Power Point, MS Project.
- Data, extraction, and analysis - Excel, Google Analytics, Clevertap/mixpanel, hotjar etc.
- A/B Testing tools, concept, and analysis.
- Wireframing, Prototyping, User Flows etc using Moqups, proto.io etc
Salary: Commensurate with experience.
Job: Monday to Friday 1st and 3rd Saturday.