Baazi Games - Manager - Brand Marketing (5-8 yrs)
Brand Marketing Manager
Baazi Games is looking for a Brand Marketer who owns the brand positioning, conceptualizes, and executes campaigns, and is responsible for delivering clutter-breaking brand marketing ideas across offline and digital channels for our biggest brand PokerBaazi. If you are a person who is creative, strategist, offline & digital media-maven, and a go-getter, we would like to speak to you.
Job Responsibilities :
- Help execute brand communication strategy for PokerBaazi. Identify and formulate the key pillars of the overall brand strategy for the year.
- Chalk out the annual marketing calendar and formulate actionable marketing plans (with a strong digital focus) to deliver on brand and business objectives.
- End to end planning and execution of innovative marketing campaigns including offline, digital, own platform, influencer, and social media channels.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand ongoing business and category requirements.
- Liaison with the external research partners to conduct brand research as and when required including the regular brand tracks and work out how consumer/ category insights feed into communication strategy and fine-tune creative for better impact on brand and business goals.
- Brief the creative agency and oversee start to end creative asset development across offline, social media, own platforms, influencer & content campaigns, including leading associations, collaborations, driving innovations, and 360-degree brand interventions.
- Brief external media teams, both offline and digital, monitor the execution and evaluate the outcomes vs objective of the media initiative.
- Analyse and report campaign performance and draw learnings for future course of action.
Candidate Requirement :
- 5+ years of relevant work experience working on digital brands managing the communication and brand strategy. Bonus to having gaming-related experience, professionally or personally.
- In-depth knowledge of offline and digital media planning and execution including TV, Print, Radio, OOH, OTTs, Digital Publishers, Digital Content Creators, Social Media, and Influencer marketing as well as own-brand platforms (WEB, WAP, APP).
- Has a strong creative bent of mind, with the ability to generate ideas to drive brand awareness and visibility.
- Has an analytical bent of mind and is able to understand data, both offline and digital media tools.
- Good understanding of a full-funnel of conversion and how branding efforts impact the business.
- Cross functional team management skills to liaison with both external agencies (Creative, Research, Digital & Media) and internal stakeholders.
- Experience of working in an unstructured environment, entrepreneurial in nature.
- Excellent Verbal & Written Communication Skills, Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated, Problem-solving attitude.