BA - Scorecard Reporting - BFSI (3-6 yrs)
BA - Scorecard Reporting
Company : Our client is US based organization offering Financial Services to Global Clients.
Position: Scorecard Reporting
Exp: 3-6 years
Job Code :- 0081
Flexible to Work in night shift- Yes
The analyst would be responsible for developing, delivering & publishling executive and non-executive scorecards and dashboards. The role would require the person to work closely with business leaders for business analytics and storyboarding.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop & Deliver Scorecards / Dashboards / Storyboards: Effectively engage with internal and external stakeholders to understand business needs, apply effective data visualization techniques and produce scorecards / dashboards / storyboards. Would include development of scorecards grounds-up.
- Develop and produce ongoing reporting on scorecard trends, performance, or issues to key constituents
- Stay abreast of the evolving best practice in the industry for scorecard methodologies
- Stakeholder management: Understand partners’ expectations and effectively engage with them to handle communication, alignment, reporting and escalations.
- Capability development – Support in building capability across the reporting life-cycle functions.
- Innovation – Continuous improvement of existing scorecards and identifying opportunities for automation and data remodelling
- Execute initiatives which could be group-specific, vertical or BU specific.
Experience, Qualification and Skills:
- MBA (any stream) or Graduate / Post Graduate in Statistics or Finance with at least “3” years experience
- At least 2 years experience on work related to scorecards / dashboards / storyboards
- Analytical background with strong technical (Advanced MS office) and problem solving skills
- Strong data visualization and representation skills
- Strong communication and articulation skills, with experience in engaging at executive management levels
- Strong business orientation and technology acumen
- Ability to balance customer service with sound business judgment.
- Ability to navigate through huge data sets and conduct trend analysis
- Attention to detail with emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Strong influencing skills and networking ability.
- Willingness to work in different shifts, including US coverage
Please send your updated resume to email@example.com
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.