Co-Founder at Confidential
Views:3825 Applications:559 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
B2B Sales Role - Textiles Firm (1-9 yrs)
- Creating a methodical, data-driven sales process; filling and driving the sales pipeline, and closing enterprise-level deals across all industry verticals for the region
- It will be an individual contributor role
- Drive sales, aggressively expand the customer base, and generate new revenue
- Build and maintain strong relationships with senior executives at Enterprise and Medium-size businesses
- Contact potential prospects from personally-generated research to build a robust sales pipeline
- Lead in-person client presentations to C-level executives, including information discovery sessions, product demonstrations and proposals
- Engage with prospects to understand their unique and specific pain points and produce compelling business cases to meet their needs.
- Develop and implement a scalable sales process from prospecting/demand generation through contract execution
- Work with internal team members to ensure successful on-boarding and implementation for new clients
- Leverage CRM data to construct, forecast, and manage sales activity and drive pipeline to meet revenue targets and company goals
- Collaborate with internal product teams and provide feedback from the field to help shape future development
- At least 5+ years of working experience including a minimum of 3+ years of the relevant experience of working in a target-oriented environment in SaaS industry.
- Has managed relationships at CXO / VP level and large enterprise deals
- Prior experience of Technology/ Software / SaaS enterprise sales is mandatory
- Qualification: B.Tech / MBA (B.Tech + MBA will be preferred).