HR at Azyro Infratech
Views:1823 Applications:200 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Azyro Infratech - Chief Business Officer - CoFounder (8-20 yrs)
Chief Business Officer - Cofounder
The Chief Business Officer will be a major contributor in the strategic development and shaping the success of ESG++, An Azyro Infratech's product. He/she will work closely with the CEO, leadership team, and the Board of Directors to drive all business aspects, corporate vision, and strategy for long-term planning. Specifically, the CBO will be responsible for all operational aspects of the company, including corporate and business development activities, strategic planning, budget development and control, commercial input, as well as support investor relationships and fundraising.
The ideal candidate shall serve as a key role in achieving goals which will include creating and executing a global ESG strategy, validation processes for various stakeholder groups and successfully execute the go-to-market plans, hit & exceed revenue goals, craft product positioning messages, conduct competitive analysis, identify target prospects, create case studies.
We are an early-stage startup that has a unique value proposition and looking for someone who wants to take a more entrepreneurial responsibility.
About Azyro Infratech:
Azyro Infratech - India's leading next-gen sustainability advisory and technology company. Our renowned areas of expertise include Sustainability & risk advisory, Market research, Design, Engineering, and Project Management of waste processing units.
Our expertise includes ESG scorecard, carbon footprint assessment (calculating GHG emissions), Life cycle assessment, Project-specific risk assessment & mitigation measures, supply chain management, and disclosures & reporting solutions.
Our advisory solutions are supported by the in-house product - ESG++-, an AI & ML integrated platform developed by seasoned experts and alumni of IITs & IIMs. ESG++ is designed to deliver best-in-class Sustainability Monitoring, Reporting, and Advisory solutions for Companies; and Impact Assessment, Risk Analysis & Mitigation, and custom Portfolio Generation services to Investors.
ESG++ uses Real-Time Data insights, derived from the consolidated ESG database using Data Mining techniques. The indicators considered for scoring are drawn from globally recognized frameworks- GRI and SASB.
To know more about ESG++, visit azyro-esg.com
- The ideal candidate needs to own the Product and think with the same vision for the Product as the company has.
- Practical and hands-on Professional with an ear to the ground.
- Identify opportunities or areas where the Product can be monetized to meet the market demands.
- Work independently to chart out various methodologies to make an Impact in the Market.
- Responsible for the direct management of key marketing and communications objectives aimed at maximizing new business effectiveness, for example, PR, digital, and so forth.
- Outreach strategies by prospecting new businesses in order to utilize all available channels, inclusive of; LinkedIn or other business platforms, social media, telephone, email, and events.
- Responsible for the establishment of strategic frameworks for capitalizing on identified opportunities across the business and approaching new prospects.
- Shall work to strengthen the value proposition, create new offerings and evolve the business model to stay relevant to our customers.
- Outreach efforts to increase Azyro's prominence in the ESG space. The ideal candidate will frequently serve as a speaker/interface at the ESG++ development on new product features, product demos, conferences, and other programs, both in-person and webcast.
- Develop strategic partnerships, channel partners & alliances, as well as platform technology and intellectual licensing opportunities.
- Monitor competitive intelligence by keeping up to date on market trends, competitors, and opportunities
- Manage sales and marketing budgets, ensuring financial effectiveness, and utilize resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Build and maintain relationships with departmental heads and executives across the business to impart useful strategic insights and ensure the successful outcome of business initiatives and projects across the business.
- Provide leadership and instill best working practices within the Sales & Marketing teams, helping to establish a leading service.
- Ensure Sales & Marketing KPIs are met, including overall divisional KPIs, and the KPIs of direct reports are monitored and met.
Required Qualifications & experience:
The ideal candidate will be a dynamic and innovative person with a record of achievement, strong leadership, and network with Investors/Ability to influence investments. He/She will have an understanding of and interest in broader ESG and sustainability issues.
- MBA/PGDM/PGDBM from Tier I Business/Tech schools.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience related to corporate governance/ESG preferred.
- Knowledge of socially responsible or impact investing within global capital markets with a deep understanding of current trends in ESG and sustainable investing.
- Experience working in a senior business development position within a fast-paced and dynamic business environment.
- Entrepreneurial background
- Fund-raising expertise (front line) or worked closely with CEO/CFO
- Articulate and effective communicator in both writing and presentation.
- Passionate about start-ups & past start-up success history
Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Outstanding strategy planner & decision maker
- Professionally aggressive and love to hunt & hit the targets
- Strong analytical, organizational, and influencing skills
- Outstanding financial and investment analysis skills and the ability to generate meaningful business insights.
- Courage and conviction to own and drive disruptive approaches to business models and strategy.
- Efficient, flexible, and resourceful team player; self-starter, and individual contributor with a sense of urgency and an insatiable appetite to learn.
- Ability to define and translate vision into actionable plans in an inclusive team-oriented manner
- Knowledge of profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow management, and general finance and budgeting.
- Exceptional communication, listening, and negotiation skills
The ideal candidate as an individual:
- A highly ethical individual with a thorough understanding of ESG++; uncompromising ability to maintain strict confidentiality, exercise sound judgment, and the highest level of discretion in handling material non-public information.
- Believe in aiming high to deliver world-class results
- Passionate in people development
- Agile and highly adaptable to constant changes
- Ability to toggle between strategic and operational details and drive the agenda for both.
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Embraces diversity and inclusion in both thought and action.
- Only equity shares will be offered initially.
- Monetary benefits will occur when we receive funding or the Product becomes Self Sustaining.
- We are exploring investment opportunities once the product has achieved scale, ROI will be realized accordingly or when the Product becomes Self Sustaining.
Interested candidates can apply with a cover note on why you think you would be a great fit for the role with your forte in business development & financial controllership.
If you are not open to joining a Start-up then please do not apply to this role.