HR at Azure Power India Pvt Ltd
Views:1072 Applications:220 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
Azure Power - Assistant Manager/Manager/Specialist - Contract Drafting & Vetting Contracts - LLB/LLM (5-9 yrs)
Job Description :
- Draft and review corporate/commercial contracts such as Joint Venture Agreement, PPA, EPC, O&M, Consultancy Agreements and other service agreements etc. will also help in standardization of the terms and conditions of various types of agreements/documents and also build a repository of the same.
- Advise business and give legal opinions/memos on new applicable laws such as RBI, FEMA, SEBI and Companies Act.
- To support private equity team in legal due diligence of mezzanine/private equity deals. This will include the drafting, negotiating and vetting of various deal related agreements and documents including SHAs, SPAs , related other agreements including the ones mentioned in the previous para, co-ordination with counterparty lawyers on the transaction and helping the company close such deals in a time bound manner.
- To provide support on project finance documentation including vetting of lenders/investors sanction documents, draft and review of Facility Agreement, Deed of Hypothecation/pledge, Security Trustee Agreement, Guarantee agreements and undertakings and any other related financing documents and giving a legal clearance on the same,
- To provide support on procurement contracts, finalizing legal terms and commercials.
- Provide administrative support such as prepare Engagement Letters, coordinating and clearing the invoices of counsels.
- LLB / LLM from premium institute only.
- Law firm experience will be preferred