HR at Azure Power India Pvt Ltd
Views:2783 Applications:399 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Azure Power - Assistant Manager/Manager - Project Finance/Corporate Finance (5-10 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
1. Project Funding and Debt Arrangement for New Projects.
2. Managing Fresh capital and Working Capital for existing projects.
3. Financial Modelling and Analysis
4. Responsible for Project IRR, Financial Modelling and support to PD Team for better tariff quotes.
5. Financial Due Diligence as required by Banks from time to time. Project Funding Closures and Loan Disbursement.
6. Loan Documentation and Manage Related approvals for Project Clearances.
7. Able to procure funds at optimum interest rate. Close necessary transactions.
8. Follow up Financial Ratings and Reports / Credit Ratings (ICRA, CARE, Moddys) etc
9. Project Funding MIS and Dashboards. Loan Approvals and Compliances as required from SPVs.
10. Responsible for managing and successful completion of Audit Norms as required. Coordinate with Project Development, Land Acquisition, Infra and Finance teams post Loan disbursement. Prepare Reports and sanction departmental approvals
11. Strong Team leader with High Financial Acumen.
12. Must have stable track record.
- Financial Engineering in Project Funding and Models
- Good command on English speaking and excel working is mandatory for this role
Qualification - CA Qualified/ MBA Finance from Premium institutes who is smart and good in stakeholder management
Department - Capital