Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:149 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Azure Infra Architect - IT (16-22 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Designs, Creates and owns the overall SAP journey to Cloud solution that includes overall Architecture, SAP and other applications migration to Azure process, Azure architecture, Cloud migration and run frameworks, Azure native tools, Windows/Database Server Infrastructure, Cloud security, Azure and datacenter networking architecture etc.
- Understands Azure architecture styles/patterns, migration of apps to cloud, fresh build as well as run
- Understands Cloud performance tuning, cost optimization methods,
- Ensures the required solution inputs are in-order like SAP landscape, sizing information, scope clarity, deal terms and pricing constructs etc.
- Understand Infrastructure as code concepts
- Administration of git repositories for the development team, branch strategy follow-up and guidance/support to the development team.
- Need to have good exposure of working on continuous integration / continuous deployment (CI/CD), building and supporting the build pipelines for the development teams; deployment and monitoring issues on the Azure DevOps deployments, reviewing and optimizing the existing build/release pipeline.
- Administration and maintenance of build server, investigation and troubleshooting of any issues found during the build process.
- Deployment Environment maintenance through management of variable groups, environments affectation to team's arbitration and investigation and troubleshooting in case of environment unavailability