Business Leader Technology Services - Pan India at ABC Consultants
Views:2032 Applications:40 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Azure Cloud Operations Manager - Infrastructure Technologies (16-23 yrs)
Cloud & Infrastructure (ICI) Managers provide project management and technical expertise to partner with our clients to plan, analyze, design, test, and deploy enterprise scale end-to-end infrastructure operations. Technical Manager is expected to lead a team of Cloud & Infrastructure technologies team. It is expected that the technical manager would hand hold the team for any technical and Managerial requirement within the project. He should be the go-to person for the team, client and leadership for any technical and managerial issues for ground operations
- Manage and build team for infrastructure and cloud infrastructure focused solutions.
- Manage any critical incidents within the cloud and infrastructure environment and be the technical lead on the bridge
- Manage end to end enterprise cloud and infrastructure operations.
- Thoroughly document all facets of infrastructure Operations.
- Apply Accenture methodology, Accenture reusable assets, and previous work experience to delivery consistently high-quality operations.
- Deliver written or oral status reports regularly to project leadership and/or client.
- Stay educated on new and emerging market offerings that may be of interest to our clients.
- Adapt to existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
- Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
- Manage teams and/or work efforts (if in an independent contributor role) at a client or within Accenture.
- Support the efforts for constant cross-training and collaboration, as well as mentoring other "future SMEs"
Experience & Qualifications
- The candidate must be Azure certified with experience in Infrastructure Technologies like Virtualization, OS, Databases, Network Technology etc.
- The candidate must be an Engineering graduate with atleast 12-15 years of experience in the relative fields.
- The candidate must have done certifications in Cloud Technologies (Azure Preferred), Infrastructure Technologies and ITIL based certifications.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.