Research Analyst at Fidius Advisory
Views:556 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:33
Azure Architect - Cloud & Data Engineering (12-25 yrs)
Job Description :
1) To develop and share expertise in Azure, Cloud and Big Data technologies and actively mine the experience and expertise in the organization for sharing across teams and clients in the firm. Lead and support the Azure Cloud COE with organized meeting cadence.
2) To Provide advisory consulting to new and existing customers, support delivery hand-offs, address unmet needs, and manage client expectations for their Azure, Cloud and Big Data technologies.
Skills Required :
- Experience in data and analytics domain
- Experience in designing Azure cloud architecture and operationalizing solutions around monitoring, alerting, logging etc.
- In depth knowledge of key Azure services for data integration, BI and processing services including but not limited to Azure HDInsight, Azure Databricks, Azure Portal, Log Analytics, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Catalog, Power BI, Azure Search, Azure Functions, Azure Stream Analytics and Azure Event Hub.
- Pre-sales experience will be an added advantage
- At least 12 years of IT experience; Minimum 3 - 5 years of experience on Azure related projects