SeniorTalent Acquisition Specialist at Azentio Software Pvt Ltd
Views:94 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Azentio - Presales Lead - Treasury Domain (5-12 yrs)
Presales Lead - Treasury Domain
Leading Banking, Financial Services & Insurance software company focused on Asia Pacific, Middle East, and Africa. Headquartered in Singapore, 2000+ team members, sieving more than 800 customers across 65 counties. Deep domain and tech expertise across Banking, Insurance, and other Financial Services with 8 global delivery entities and growing. At Azentio, we believe that growth is a continuous journey. Each step of this journey has to be taken by committing to excellence. Excellence in our products, services, ideas, and people.
- Conducting real time functional demonstrations of the Treasury solution to clients.
- Objection Handling and functionality mapping during demos
- Setting up static data, master data, field mappings etc in advance for demos.
- Doing in-depth functional proof of concepts with validation of results in excel.
- Answering functional and technical queries of RFIs and RFPs and preparing fitment analysis.
- Assisting Sales teams in responding to sales related queries
- Generating pre-sales support documents like presentations, proposals, etc
- Draft presentations and demonstrations of the software solutions to prospects and clients
- Working closely with product management and marketing team in documentation
- Review of the funnel and ensuring the CRM system is duly updated
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international)
- The ideal candidate for this position should have strong demonstration experience with strong presentation skills.
- Having treasury or capital markets or corporate banking knowledge is mandatory.
- Graduate Degree MBA preferred with at least 5-7 years relevant experience in Treasury or Risk or corporate banking in BFSI segment.
- Highly organized with excellent presentation, communication, and client management skills
- A good team player who can interact with senior stakeholders in different geographies in a multicultural environment.
- Proficient in MS office tools
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.