HR Executive at AZA Fashions Pvt.Ltd.
Views:1664 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Aza Fashions - Chief Marketing Officer (8-15 yrs)
- Lead the in-house content led projects, blog, social media & quarterly digital & print magazine.
- Analyse and define customer segments, design personalised digital customer journey for acquisition, better engagement and retention.
- Strategize and manage digital marketing calendar. Build go to market strategies for new launches.
- Creating a monthly blog plan and supervising the same based on themes, occasions, seasons & whats trending in the digital world (celebrities/films/fashion shows etc).
- Supervising & executing social media plan across all channels Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube etc.
- Setting & meeting key targets for each social media platform and track regular progress.
- Analyse the website traffic, segment and use personalisation tools effectively to improve customer engagement.
- Managing all creative & marketing requirements for trunk shows, store promos etc.
- Work cross-functionally to plan, initiate, and execute various online campaigns to boost sales and profitability. Manage promotions in coordination with merchandising, operations and logistics department.
- Plan, execute & monitor SEO activities for higher page rankings.
- Constantly improve the productivity and efficiency of programs and campaigns.
- Manage, scale and report performance of all Paid Platforms.
- Effective planning, execution, and monitoring of online digital strategies
- This position reports to the CEO.
- This position will be responsible for managing 6-8 team members.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience. Ecommerce experience is a must.
- PG / MBA (Specialised in Marketing) from a reputed institute.
- Excellent communication skills with ability to create editorial content.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, decision making and technical ability.
- People Management skills with ability to interact at all levels.
- Good computer knowledge & MS Office skills