Manager at Aye Finance
Views:608 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
Aye Finance - Senior Manager - Business Excellence (2-8 yrs)
- Capture Voice of internal and external customers to identify problems and validate with data.
- Partner with process owner(s) to assess operational challenges, identify and prioritize improvement and reengineering opportunities within these strategic business processes to deliver sustainable business results while optimizing costs and maximizing efficiencies.
- Convert open ended problem statements into specific, measurable and time bound goals.
- Prepare business cases with cost-benefit for the proposed changes and take management buy-in and budget approvals.
- Lead approved improvement initiatives to reach these goals through application of quality methodologies and tools ensuring on time, on budget and on specification delivery.
- Support the BE head in building the internal quality framework.
- Quality culture and awareness building.
Work Experience and Skills Needed:
- Advanced exposure to quality methodologies such as TQM, Six Sigma etc.
- At least 3 to 4 years of in a core business excellence/ quality role.
- Should have worked in service industry, preferably BFSI.
- Excellent interpersonal and facilitation skills.
- Advanced excel skills, Visio, and PowerPoint etc.
- Graduate, MBA desirable.
- Six sigma black belt certification is mandatory.
- Some exposure to Agile would be an advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.