Senior HR Manager at Axxela Research and Analytics Private Limited
Views:2628 Applications:414 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Axxela Research & Analytics - Fixed Income Research Analyst (0-5 yrs)
Fixed Income Research Analyst
Reporting to the Regional Director, you will initiate and conduct research on Fixed Income products, monitor performance of currencies & Indices, and offer recommendations to Market Analysts.
You should have good knowledge of macroeconomics and the ability to understand the fundamental themes that are impacting the markets. You will be required to produce various reports and analyses as your work output.
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Write reports/notes on Fixed Income Markets (US, UK, Euro Zone, etc.)
- Study weekly market sentiment and conduct meetings with market analysts
- Track the performances of developed economies and gauge the impact on fixed income markets covering Short Term Interest Rate (STIRs) derivatives
- Develop and maintain financial models
- Provide Fundamental & Technical Analysis of various asset classes
- Conduct a scenario analysis with senior analysts to understand various market trends
- Collaborate with the risk analyst to understand market exposure and recommend hedging strategies to minimize the risk
- Exceptional analytical skills
- Independent thinking and analytical mindset
- Ability to collaborate as well as work independently
- Strong Communication Skills and Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Knowledge of databases such as Bloomberg and Thomson Reuters will be an added advantage
- Undergraduate degree (B.Tech or BCom) from a top-tier school preferably in a quantitative discipline such as commerce, economics, math, science or engineering.
- CFA/FRM designation will be a plus