HR at Axxela Advisory Services LLP
Views:4476 Applications:371 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Axxela - Market Risk Analyst (2-5 yrs)
- Analyze daily reports measuring risk metrics such as stress scenario exposure, naked options activity, and futures trading risk.
- Measure concentration in individual accounts and across the portfolio of all accounts.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of margin requirements for exchange-traded derivatives including naked puts/calls, option spreads, and other options trading strategies.
- Monitor market news and indicators for large idiosyncratic moves that have potential to create losses.
- Prepare detailed and insightful risk reports for senior management and decision makers.
- Conduct research on relevant Fixed Income Market trends.
- Reporting and performing validation checks on VaR movements which involves evaluation and analysis of market risk exposures by employing statistical approaches.
- Collaborate with and provide oversight of internal business partners on areas for improvement in risk management.
- Candidates flexible with late shift timings should apply.