HR at Axtria India Pvt Ltd
Views:1992 Applications:530 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:125
Axtria - PMO Role (7-12 yrs)
Were currently searching for an experienced program manager to join our ranks and continue our tradition of success. The ideal candidate will have a sharp business mind and a proven ability to strategize and implement high-level program initiatives. you will have a strong talent for project coordination and delegation. Ultimately, you are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion.
Objectives of this Role:
- Strategize planning, Implements multiple methodologies (Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, SAFe, Iterative, Hybrid).
- Provides program level governance in planning, issue management, reporting and guides component/project governance and reporting, Resource optimization.
- Maintain organizational standards of satisfaction, quality, and performance.
- Oversee multiple project teams, ensuring program goals are reached
- Manage financial forecasting, budget and funding channels for maximum productivity
- Leveraging industry standard tools and collaborating with departments within Axtria/Client for program success
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.Tech, MBA or related field
- 7+ years in program management. PMP certified preferred. Six Sigma Black Belt will be desirable. Overall 10+ years of experience in working in IT consulting and analytics industry
- Exceptional leadership, time management, facilitation, and organizational skills
- Provides program level governance in planning, issue management, reporting and guides component/project governance and reporting
- Outstanding working knowledge of change management principles and performance evaluation processes
- Previous stakeholder management skills, Proven proposal writing experience.
- Experience in creating frameworks for industrialization in project execution and operations