Talent Acquisition Manager at Axtria - Ingenious Insights
Views:61 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Axtria - Manager - Data Privacy (10-12 yrs)
Position: Manager - Data Privacy
Experience - 10+
- Analyze existing enterprise architecture to identify appropriate placement of data protection solutions/ products.
- Build a framework, with a focus on improvement of data quality and the protection of sensitive data through policies and standards, principles, governance metrics, processes, related tools and data architecture
- Work with Enterprise Architecture and infrastructure team members to provide infrastructure standards and guidelines.
- Align standards, frameworks and security with overall business and technology strategy. Be up to date in the world of information security and related trends.
- Conducting Process audit, Release audits, Induction audits and project closure audits and publishing compliance reports
- Proactively identifying delivery risks and providing guidance to project delivery team on mitigation plans to ensure successful closure
- Collaborating with delivery teams to manage customer escalations and conducting root cause analysis and validating the implementation and effectiveness of corrective actions
- Seeking timely inputs from the delivery teams on process framework and collaborating with the delivery team on the process improvements
- Identifying and implementing process improvements plans related to various lines of business.
Preferred Job Skills
- Experience in information Security standard and Privacy Act GDPR, CCPA, HIPAA etc. will be added advantage.
- Managing Internal Audit program and ensuring compliance to SOC 1 and SOC 2 controls across delivery projects
- Ability to work with different teams
- Solid Grasp of data protection and privacy including good understanding of the information security domains and their inter-relations with data protection
- Strong domain expertise, implementation and/or integration skills in data classification, data discovery, information rights management, encryption, tokenization, data access governance and data masking technology solutions
- Strong knowledge of existing data loss prevention solutions
- Understanding of key industry and data security and privacy regulatory requirements
Qualifications: B.E., B. Tech,or M.C.A.