CEO at Axtria India Pvt Ltd
Views:405 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axtria - Director - Product Management - R&D (12-30 yrs)
Director - Product Management (R&D)
The Role :
- The role of Director, Product Management is responsible for driving and delivering a world-class strategy for a suite of Axtria products. This person employs a unique blend of business & technical savvy, the drive to make vision a reality, and the desire to invest in the commercial success of their product. The Director of Product Management partners cross-functionally to define product release requirements and execution strategies.
- Works closely with Engineering and UX teams to develop and drive delivery of the product strategy and roadmap. This role works with marketing to define go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- The Director Product Management also supports product marketing as an internal and external evangelist for the product, while also partnering with the direct sales & customer success teams, and key customers.
- This is an individual contributor role with the potential to have people management responsibilities in the future as the company grows and the product portfolio expands.
- This role reports to the Product Management Leader. Location is Berkeley Heights, NJ. Travel expectation up to 25% as needed.
Key Responsibilities :
- Define, lead, and communicate product strategy in line with the business goals.
- Ensure rapid pace of moving from strategy to execution of product initiatives.
- Synthesize ideas on strategy, planning and execution to identify new market opportunities & create the next generation of products, building consensus and driving execution along the way.
- Work within a team of Product Managers, Engineers and UX Designers to drive agile execution of new product launches. Develop a strong understanding of stakeholders to drive decisions.
- Actively participate in Scrum ceremonies working with team members in the US as well as in India.
- Ensure ongoing product growth and expansion by gaining and exploiting market feedback from customers and prospects.
- Evaluate market share and drive competitive analysis across a suite of products.
Required Experience/Skills :
- Bachelor's Degree required / technical undergraduate degree preferred, MBA or equivalent preferred.
- Minimum 7+ years experience in product management, with a combined 12+ years industry experience including product development/technical role/product marketing in a software solutions oriented business.
- Experience in a B2B SaaS or software company specifically in data/analytics products and/or omni-channel marketing.
- Ability to conceptualize, negotiate and sell ideas internally and externally.
- Strong understanding of user-centered design principles.
- Proven track record for developing, managing, and launching large-scale cloud-based software products.
- Strong technical and data-analysis skills.
- Exceptionally strong writing and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational, project and resource management skills.
The Preferred Qualifications :
- Experience in leading Agile/Scrum adoption in prior roles as a Product Owner.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working on large scale data integration products is beneficial in providing product strategy guidance to R&D teams and architects.
- Familiarity or work experience in the Pharmaceutical space is highly desired but not required.
- Background in the SaaS, software or technology industry is highly preferred.
- Prior experience managing people is beneficial.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.