Global Head of Talent Acquisition at Axiscades
Views:377 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
AXISCADES - Manager/Assistant Manager - Legal - LLB/LLM (5-8 yrs)
AXISCADES is a leading, end to end engineering solutions and Product Company. We bring expertise that caters to the digital, engineering and smart manufacturing needs of large enterprises. With decades of experience in creating innovative, sustainable and safer products worldwide, AXISCADES delivers business value across the entire engineering lifecycle.
About Role: Incumbent will be part of Global Corporate Team and Reporting Global CFO
- Draft, review, negotiate, execute customer contracts including RFP- s, Master Service Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements Statement of Works, other legal documents pertaining to IT and ITES industry; monitoring and governance of contracts and employment-related issues.
- Intellectual Property Portfolio management and related documents
- Assist and manage litigations of the company and ability to work with external lawyers and consultants
- The successful candidate will also, from time to time, provide support in relation to more complex legal arrangements relating to other legal affairs of the company.
- Excellent communication and research skills.
- Ability to represent the company in face to face negotiations with customers and ability to communicate with internal business stake holders and synergize legal and commercial requirements.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and take responsibility.
- High-quality experience in an in-house position or leading Indian law firm, with significant exposure to corporate and commercial work consistent with the Purpose described above.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse legal Data
- Work with management to prioritize business legal Needs
- Knows and understands own weaknesses both in terms of knowledge and personal competency and when to use other team members or external resources to fill these gaps.
- Able to apply the law in a commercial way
Experience: 5-8 years post qualification experience specifically in drafting, reviewing and negotiating IT/ITES contracts and employment laws
Qualification: Masters in Law/Bachelors in Law from leading university
AXISCADES is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity.
Salary offered: 10-14LPA