HR at Axis Securities Limited
Views:1101 Applications:259 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axis Securities - CX Excellence Role - Customer Experience (2-6 yrs)
Manager: CX Excellence: Customer Experience
Job description :
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Develop and manage journey maps to frame customer experiences and engage customers to identify gaps and recommend opportunities for increasing customer satisfaction across multiple touchpoints
- Manage the Customer Engagement Map for end-to-end customer experience
- Leverage data and market insights for decision making including content optimization and new concept development
- Leverage CX insights research and data to inform customer journey maps and experience design briefs, coaching colleagues to drive informed strategic decision-making and action planning.
- Understands CX methods and tools (e.g. personas, journey mapping, design thinking).
- Prioritize the most critical gaps in providing an enjoyable customer experience; . Provide recommendations, present, and influence relevant stakeholders to address gaps in the customer experience, impacting an operation or departments.
- Leverage a strong understanding of consumer trends, technology trends, competitive experiences, and best-in-class experiences to help shape the outcomes of future Customer Engagement Maps.
- Partner to identify opportunities to repair, enhance, and innovate customer experiences.
- Analyze the voice of the customer and provide insights on all aspects of customer interactions to identify customer pain- points, challenges, and hurdles; advise on approaches to eliminate and positively enhance customer interactions.
- Create and utilize customer-centric tools such as journey maps and personas to inform decision-making.
- Develop Chatbots, Voice bots & conversation AI projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new Chatbots
- Analyse customer needs and design, document, test, and develop software as required to satisfy the functional and non-requirements
Desired Candidate Profile
- Strong customer-centric mindset and demonstrated ability to put the customer first.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with strong graphic design ability.
- Creative problem-solving skills, and a growth mindset approach
- A demonstrated track record of business impact through content
- Well-versed in digital marketing best practices, including journey mapping.
- Understanding of content disciplines, including SEO, content strategy, and execution.
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to develop original content
- Extremely organized and detail-oriented.
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor's/Master's degree in Communications, Marketing or related area required.
- 2 years of experience utilizing Microsoft Office Products
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.