Axis My India - HR Manager - Training & Implementation (5-10 yrs)
1. The candidate should be graduated from a Premier Institute.
2. Should have core experience into HR Training and Implementation.
3. Identification of Training need, Module Development and expertise in Implementation.
4. Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors.
5. Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques.
6. Align training with organization's strategic goals.
7. Evaluate employees and identify weaknesses.
8. Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment.
9. Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths.
10. Build quarterly and annual training program.
11. Present all the technical and supply training requirements.
12. Implement training KPIs.
13. Measure Training effectiveness.