Axis My India - Training Manager - West Region (5-8 yrs)
Training Manager - West
- Identification of Training needs, Module Development and expertise in Implementation.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors.
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment.
- Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths.
- Build quarterly and annual training program.
- Implement training KPIs.
- Logistical Arrangement for material in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Prepare budget for training programs and workshops.
- Prepare and deliver training courses.
- Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs.
- Oversee employee attendance and performance.
Required Candidate profile :
- 5 years in Training department preferably from Aviation or Retail Industry.
- Experience should be preferably in soft skills, communication, ability for specific detailing and team building
- Good at relation-building and demonstrate strong communication skills
- Should be able to travel at preferred locations.
- Candidates residing in Western line preferred
- Should be able to speak at least one Regional language
- Experience in Training Blue Collar workers would be an added advantage.