Axis My India - Training Manager - West Region (5-8 yrs)
Training Manager - West
- Identification of Training needs, Module Development and expertise in Implementation.
- Assess training needs through surveys, interviews with employees, or consultations with managers or instructors.
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
- Perform administrative tasks such as monitoring costs, scheduling classes, setting up systems and equipment, and coordinating enrollment.
- Based on research, plan and implement training programs that will prepare employees for the next step of their career paths.
- Build quarterly and annual training program.
- Implement training KPIs.
- Logistical Arrangement for material in collaboration with the marketing team.
- Prepare budget for training programs and workshops.
- Prepare and deliver training courses.
- Prepare and present reports on training program KPIs.
- Oversee employee attendance and performance.
Required Candidate profile :
- 5 years in Training department preferably from Aviation or Retail Industry.
- Experience should be preferably in soft skills, communication, ability for specific detailing and team building
- Good at relation-building and demonstrate strong communication skills
- Should be able to travel at preferred locations.
- Candidates residing in Western line preferred
- Should be able to speak at least one Regional language
- Experience in Training Blue Collar workers would be an added advantage.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.