Axis My India - Lead - IT Infrastructure (10-20 yrs)
Lead- IT Infrastructure
- Assist the management team in crafting the Companys holistic growth and organizational technology related strategies.
- Provide input to annual budget exercises and manage organizational spending to set budgets.
- Build automated data ecosystem with multiple data sources to automate the business processes end to end.
- Benchmark and compare security practices with the industry.
- Requirements Designs, plans, and implements system and network architectures that are high performing, scalable, fault tolerant, secure, and compliant.
- Provide support and guidance for the Enterprise Infrastructure environment.
- Solution design for Enterprise services managed services, IT infrastructure architecting, messaging, enterprise application sizing and designing infrastructure for applications like Core banking, Delivery channels, Payment Systems etc.
- IT Infra architecture for Tier-I / II / III applications.
- DC-DR solution from Infrastructure Point of View
- Manage and orchestrate diverse teams of experts - internal and vendors.
- Bring in the best practices for - cloud, virtualization, WAN optimization etc. while optimizing the TCO.
- Ensure the implementation of security policies at infrastructure level.
- Work towards reduction MTF and MTTR concerning the IT infrastructure.
- BTech/MCA with minimum 15 years of experience in Data Center
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.