Axis My India - Lead - Data Science (10-20 yrs)
Lead Data Science
- Manage and analyze data in order to build data driven business insights and high impact data models to generate significant business value
- Pull and prepare data through pipelines/APIs, train and test models, and be responsible for overall execution on projects using various data from various platforms
- Generate insights by leveraging the latest Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Analytics techniques to deliver value to our clients.
- Servicing research and advisory projects and managing client relationships through quality service delivery.
- Delivering quality research through excellent insights that would help our clients develop an actionable program strategy.
- Taking new business initiatives and developing winning proposals through compelling best-fit propositions, talent, and budgetary assumptions.
- Focusing on team capability building - training needs identification and ensuring that the team goes through the desired training hours.
- Requirements 10+ years of experience leading large data science projects with aspiration to be a future business leader.
- Passion for solving business challenges through data science.
- Problem solver at heart with experience in Machine learning, Data Science and Statistics.
- Demonstrated research ability
- Proficiency in Python/R, Hadoop, Spark, MySQL with documentation for reproducibility.
- Masters or PhD in a highly quantitative field (mathematics, statistics, computer science, or related fields).
- Rank holder and achiever who is ready to lead the Team/ Department
For your candidature to be considered on this job, you need to apply necessarily on the company's redirected page of this job. Please make sure you apply on the redirected page as well
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.