Axis My India - Data Analyst (1-4 yrs)
- Translate business requirements and hypotheses into analyses and insights to aid business decision making.
- Conduct full lifecycle activities which includes project requirement, data collection, data cleaning, data exploration/analysis, analytics, and client reporting.
- Ability to work with structured as well as unstructured data and derive meaningful insights
- Should have excellent problem-solving skills. Should be able to work with management to prioritize business and information needs.
- Conceptualize KPIs to measure, track and benchmark performance in various aspects of business.
- Appropriately own and accountability for the timeliness and quality of all assignments.
- Identifying opportunities for continuous improvement and automation of tasks using Advanced Excel/Python/R/SQL where relevant.
- Good to have experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analytics, Modelling and Segmentation.
- Good to have experience in Visualization tools like Tableau / Power BI.
- Must be able to prioritize multiple assignments, with a high degree of accuracy, and function quickly in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- 1-4 years experience in data analytics, preferably from Market Research companies
- Interpretation of Data, deep understanding of data analysis and ability to translate complex data sets and ideas into simple visualizations and insights.
- Ability to work with structured as well as unstructured data
- Efficiently work on Multiple Tools - Advanced Excel incuding R
- Strong expertise in communication, presentation skills
Looking for candidates residing in Mumbai only