Axis My India - Chief Revenue Officer - IIT/IIM (10-15 yrs)
Axis My India Ltd. is one of India's leading innovative media houses with over two decades of robust presence in Mass Media Advertising, Marketing Solutions, Printing Technology, Market Research & Survey and On-Ground Rural Activations. We have been dissolving India's geographical boundaries with a reach that spans 16 Crore households Pan India.
The company has established itself as a credible name in the domain of Market Research & Surveys. We are pioneers in the methodology for Election Surveys with 'Seat-by-Seat' prediction. Exit Polls including General Election for 2014 & 2019 Haryana, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Delhi, Kerala, Jharkhand, J&K and state assembly elections predicted results with over 95% accuracy.
We are now looking to expand our service offerings into Consumer Research & Insights, backed by a robust digitally enabled platform as part of our big, audacious - Unchi Udaan- roadmap which envisions to connect and resolve problems of 250 million Indian households.
To fulfil this goal, we are looking for flexible, strategy and execution focused, passionate candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our team as CRO, reporting to the CEO.
- You will be primarily responsible for execution of the growth and generation of overall business revenues
- Work with the CXO's in supporting the transformation of AMI to the next 10X Level
- Responsible for establishment and achievement of annual / monthly sales objectives in line with company business plan
- Achieve target for both new and existing business in close co-operation with Marketing and Product Development teams
- Orchestrate a data revolution that impacts 25 crore Indian households.
- Ensure quality of all sales output pertaining to customer acquisition and service delivery
- Proven ability in building an able team, aligned with organization's growth objectives
- Demonstrated ability at problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Executive presence and ability to maintain calm demeanor in an always-on atmosphere
The candidate will be IIT/IIM graduate. Around 10 - 15 years of Sales leadership experience in Marketing Technology and Technology space.
To know more about us, please visit www.axismyindia.org