Axis My India - Chief Marketing Officer - IIT/IIM (10-15 yrs)
Axis My India Ltd. is one of India's leading innovative media houses with over two decades of robust presence in Mass Media Advertising, Marketing Solutions, Printing Technology, Market Research & Survey and On-Ground Rural Activations. We have been dissolving India's geographical boundaries with a reach that spans 16 Crore households Pan India.
The company has established itself as a credible name in the domain of Market Research & Surveys. We are pioneers in the methodology for Election Surveys with 'Seat-by-Seat' prediction. Exit Polls including General Election for 2014 & 2019 Haryana, Maharashtra, Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, West Bengal, Delhi, Kerala, Jharkhand, J&K and state assembly elections predicted results with over 95% accuracy.
We are now looking to expand our service offerings into Consumer Research & Insights, backed by a robust digitally enabled platform as part of our big, audacious - Unchi Udaan- roadmap which envisions to connect and resolve problems of 250 million Indian households.
To fulfil this goal, we are looking for flexible, strategy and execution focused, passionate candidates with an entrepreneurial mindset to join our team as CMO, reporting to the CEO.
- Your primary responsibility will be to define Marketing strategies to support the company's overall strategies/ objectives with relentless focus on the execution of strategy across the length, width and depth, pan India.
- You will work with the CXO's in supporting the transformation of AMI to the next 10X Level
- Orchestrate a data revolution that impacts 25 crore Indian households
- Demonstrate sound business acumen with hands-on exposure in building a profitable product / platform from scratch
- Brand Custodian, responsible for increasing Brand Awareness and strong Identity
- Devise and execute a comprehensive strategy for social media, Digital media, offline line media to increase visibility, membership and traffic for all products.
- Strategize and implement Brand Communications and PR communications on offline and online platforms. Develop, review and manage PR agency.
- Collaborate with Sales and Product Development Teams to drive innovative customer acquisition
- Represent Company at various forums / conferences to increase visibility
- Proven ability at building an able team, aligned with organizations growth objectives
- Demonstrated ability at problem solving in a fast-paced environment
- Executive presence and ability to maintain calm demeanor in an - always-on- atmosphere
- The candidate will be IIT/IIM graduate. Around 10 - 15 years of leadership experience, preferably within the Marketing -Technology and Technology domains.
To know more about us, please visit www.axismyindia.org