Axis My India - Business Head - IIT/NIT/IIM/FMS/MDI/XLRI (8-17 yrs)
- Develop and Champion the Business Development roadmap for Axis Trust Index products. Take complete ownership of the management of P&L for the Consumer Data vertical encompassing sales prospecting, building a sales funnel, setting and meeting pre-defined growth milestones, besides managing the sales & marketing organogram.
- Secure and retain business through professional, consultative, and proactive sales activities directed at key decision makers.
- Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the Company's ambitious growth.
- Weave strategic partnerships with other companies to leverage their existing networks.
- Setting tough but achievable revenue targets for the business development managers.
- Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas
- Keep tabs on the technological ecosystem, bringing in relevant solutions to aid accuracy, speed and efficiency.
- Seek out influencer opportunities by speaking at conferences and events about the company's products and services.
- Past experience with Microsoft, Google, Facebook, LinkedIn, Amazon and Flipkart is critical to the position. Innate ability to leverage business opportunities from data.
- A minimum of 5 years stint in any of the above companies in a senior position is mandatory.
- Excellent business and industry awareness, and a thorough understanding of industry trends and impact on the business.
- Proven track record of increasing revenue building relationship pipelines.
- Natural leader with an ability to inspire performance with sales teams.
- Strong techno-commercial outlook and an entrepreneurial approach to business development. Hands-on experience dealing with strategic private equity desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work creatively in a fast-paced environment, and to maintain demanding timelines.
- Excellent negotiation skills, proven track record of successfully pitching for new business
- Experience in working with senior management to align sales strategies and solutions. Startup exposure will be a plus.
- Exercise total confidentiality, discretion and integrity regarding information acquired through the Company
Educational Qualifications must include a B.Tech + MBA from Tier 1 Institute.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.