Recruitment Manager at Axis Group International
Views:2581 Applications:674 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:238
Axis Group International - Analyst - Strategy Consulting (1-3 yrs)
- Client report design, construction, and editing/refining (in PowerPoint)
- Deliver on day-to-day tasks, i.e. research, analysis, synthesis, report preparation, editing, etc.
Desk and field research - Gathering data, information, external research, and other inputs across different sources
Analysis of data, information, and sourced input to arrive at logical insights
- 1. Strategic analysis of for example: economic data and trends, sectoral / industry developments, value chain analysis, competitive landscaping, competitor analysis, customer analysis, channel strategies, financial analysis, strategic mapping, cluster analysis, marketing strategies, company competitive positioning, company financials, etc.
- 2. Quantitative analysis, spreadsheet work and business modelling (in Excel)
Identification and prioritization of key issues for further analysis and rigorous deep-dive assessment
Synthesis of overall research findings and analysis to develop holistic and digestible key messages / insights (across industries and sub-disciplines)
Final report construction - design, development, integration, editing, polishing
- Bachelor's degree in business, economics, finance or engineering, an MBA or post-graduate degree is preferred
- Minimum 1-3 years of work experience in strategy or consulting roles
- Demonstrated track record of very strong research, analytical, and quantitative and conceptual problem-solving skills, combined with business acumen
- Solid functional knowledge including but not limited to strategy, business development, manufacturing, supply chain, product development, project management, marketing and sales, etc.
- Ability to work in teams with colleagues from diverse cultures and backgrounds
- International experience (1-2 years, outside home country) preferred; and interest to further develop an international career
- Extremely strong PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Excellent communication and story lining skills - writing and presentation
- Key skills: structured thought-process, data-cleansing, data management, etc.
- Ability to handle pressure, work with tight deadlines and effectively multitask
- English proficiency, other languages a strong advantage
- Interest in Asia and Emerging Markets