Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:3702 Applications:257 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Axis Bank - Zonal Manager - Marketing (6-10 yrs)
1. S/he will be handling team of Circle marketing managers of his/her respective zone.
2. S/he will be responsible for improving brand experience in his/her respective zones across all touch-points.
3. S/he will lead the retail marketing efforts for the bank at the zone.
4. S/he will drive the implementation of all branding, merchandising and experience audit related activities across their zone.
5. S/he will be responsible for monitoring the activities of Circle Marketing Manager on a day to day basis and provide them direction and guidance.
6. S/he will be working closely with the Regional head and the circle head to plan and implement annual marketing plan for the zone
7. Will have to lead from the front on all aspect of marketing requirements, Training and guide the team (CMM) regularly on how to achieve better brand experience to customers.
8. Liaison with central marketing, projects and distribution team and support CMM.
9. Planning the regional activation along with central activation team and ensure implementation across their zones.
10. Ensure smooth implementation of all the centrally run marketing campaigns and marketing led initiative in their zones.
11. Identification of local level partnership with suppliers to support faster and cost effective deliveries on branding and activation.
12. Identify and implement local partnerships and alliances with external partners and implement long term sustainable alliances.
13. Responsible for closely monitoring the branding and marketing initiatives taken by the competition in their geography, regularly study the key events/campaign implemented and provide the feedback to the central team.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.