Axis Bank - Unit Head - Retail Asset Central Operations (8-15 yrs)
About Retail Lending Department :
The Retail Lending department focuses on the lending business of the bank by offering various loan products like Home Loans, Car Loans, and Personal Loans among others. They also offer working capital loans and Business loans for Small Businesses and is also responsible for the rural lending business of the bank
About the Role :
The Unit Head - Central Ops Processes is responsible for implementation of policies and modification of processes as per requirement. They need to complete evaluation of existing processes and recommend process changes to ensure cost savings, optimization of resources and enhancement of operational efficiency. They need to identify of process risks and define manual and system controls to mitigate the risks. They need to operationalize new Retail Loan products as per requirement from business in co-ordination with technology team for various system developments.
Key Responsibilities :
- Ensure contribution towards data analytics and metrics performance management
- Analyze existing processes and recommend process changes to initiate cost savings, optimize resources and enhance operational efficiency.
- Drive and oversee projects which are critical to channel and process development and improvement.
- Prepare MIS and dashboards, with data analytics to cull insights, to drive decision making and identify new opportunities.
- Ensure top line growth / revenue generation / cost reduction
- Drive efficiency in productivity & overall cost reduction
- Handle internal / concurrent audit and ensure NIL observations
- Identify process risks and defining manual and system controls to mitigate the risk
- Manage various Operation Risk Metrics derived from time to time
- Ensure timely completion of key deliverables by team
- Co-ordinate with technology team and CPU team for various system developments and UAT.
- Complete Manpower and Infrastructure Planning
- Maintain cordial business relationship across all business stake holders
- Provide training to loan center / branch Staff on process and policies
- Build capability and skill across staff.
Optimal qualification for success on the job is Graduate / Post graduate in Management / CA / ICWA
Role Proficiency :
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Strategy, Collaboration, Customer Sensitive, Compliance, Transparency
- Working knowledge of Retail Assets Business, especially Mortgage & Wheels products
- Working knowledge of handling Customer Service
- Knowledge of all regulatory requirements - people related & business related.