Talent Management - Recruiter at Axis Bank
Views:603 Applications:141 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
Axis Bank - Senior Manager - Operations Analytics (4-7 yrs)
Senior Manager - Ops Analytics
Role/Domain : Ops Analytics
Location : Mumbai (Hybrid)
Designation : SM
Overview of Customer Experience Analytics :
- At Axis bank our aspiration is to become India's most customer centric bank. We are on a mission to delight customers and fulfil their dreams through smart banking everyday.
- Customer experience analytics team works with cross functional stakeholders (Ops team, Customer obsession team, Transformation team) to drive strategic service initiatives across the bank.
- The key imperatives is to reduce friction from customer journeys, implement initiatives to reduce complaints/escalations, optimize cost to serve leading to enhanced Customer experience.
Key roles & responsibilities :
- Drive analytics to create best in class experience across customer journeys (acquisition/servicing)
- Leverage analytics to decode journeys on digital platform to reduce customer effort
- Generate insights on interaction pattern across customer segments to drive differential service strategies
- Drive predictive analytics to improve interaction experience with the bank by ensuring first time right
- Lead initiatives and projects to build data infrastructure for driving analytics
- Drive insights by meshing customer feedback with internal metrics
- Use sentiment analysis on video /speech /text to elevate the service experience
- Stay on top of industry trends through external data sources its impact on Axis bank & competition
Skills & Experience :
- 4 to 5 years of experience working on analytics project in an agile manner
- Candidate with techno-functional exposure would be a preference
- Must have hands-on experience in SAS, SQL and/or Python
- Ability to work with ambiguous problems to extract data-backed insights and know how to put a story narrative for the stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, presentation skills & ability to work with cross-functional stakeholders
- Ability to influence senior leadership on strategic recommendations