Manager at Axis Bank
Views:5703 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:46
Axis Bank - Sector Analyst - Wholesale Credit - Large Corporate (2-6 yrs)
Brief Background of the Job :
Sector analyst is required to have in-depth knowledge of 2-3 sectors, (preferably infrastructure, logistics, textiles) and regularly track the same. Focus will be on in-depth industry analysis (demand, supply, competition, pricing, margins, regulatory risk, financials, etc.), making presentations to senior management & giving opinion on loan proposals.
Roles and Responsibilities :
1. Tracking quarterly results of companies with operating metrics & presenting the same to credit teams. Analyst is expected to maintain industry database of 3-4 years
2. Giving an opinion / industry outlook on large / SME corporate proposals, as & when required
3. Making in-depth sector presentations to senior management on quarterly basis
4. Analyst is expected to continuously monitor and assess impact of macro events on corporates within the bank's credit portfolio
Academic Qualifications Required :
- CA / MBA /Economics / Engineers with relevant experience
- Professional Relevant Work Experience Required
(1) Strong analytical and report writing skills ;
(2) Prior experience in industry research/equity research;
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.