Axis Bank - Relationship Manager - SME Segment - Commercial Banking Group (3-6 yrs)
The position shall be based in the Commercial Banking Group (SME) of the Bank.
Role: Commercial Banking RM
1. Acquisition of new to Bank SME relationships, providing corporate banking solutions.
2. Deepening in the existing relationships by providing them Corporate solutions like Trade & Forex, CMS & SME Loans
3. Customer engagement & increasing the customer stickiness by offering corporate banking products like Tax payment, Internet Banking, trade products, CMS etc.
4. Co-coordinating with Service Team to resolve any issue raised by the client & offering industry benchmark services.
Key Relationships (Internal or External Stakeholders):
Internal: Branch Head, Cluster Head, Centre Head & Circle CBG Head
External: SME Customers
Major Competencies Required:
- Excellent Communication Skills, Managing change, Customer Orientation, Stress Management. Forward-thinking
- Academic Qualifications / Nature of Relevant Work Experience Required: Graduate or post-graduate with experience in Business Banking, Treasury and Foreign exchange field is preferred.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.