Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:994 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Axis Bank - Relationship Manager - Priority Banking (6-10 yrs)
The Relationship Manager will be responsible for nurturing client relationships through continuous client engagements and risk profiling. The RM will be responsible for identification of potential customers and providing them customized solutions as per their requirements. The position entails client management and acquisition with a key focus on expanding the Asset under Management. Key capabilities include working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment with cross-functional teams to design, collaborate with multiple stakeholders and provide tailored investment products aligned to customer needs. The center of all client engagements will be to ensure superior customer experience.
- Provide financial solutions to the Priority customers while maintaining high service standards.
- Maintain complete customer profile including the risk profile, demographics and assets in the bank.
- Enrich relationships and garner higher wallet share through customer engagement activities.
- Deepen the existing relationships by cross selling the Bank's products and services/ third party investment products.
- Identify potential customers who can be sold tailored products to enhance product penetration.
- Acquire new customers by converting referral leads.
- Achieve targets as assigned by the organization on a monthly basis.
- Record and track all engagement activities through the CRM system.
- Comply with KYC/SEBI rules, regulations, and legislation governing the Bank.
Optimal qualification for success on the job is:
- Graduation/ Post graduation from a recognized institute.
- 6-10 years managing High Net worth clients.
For successful execution of the job, the candidate should possess the following:
- Knowledge of banking products and services.
- Ability to manage complex client situations.
- Good communication (both verbal and written) skill in both English and the local language.
- Ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
- Good networking and relationship building skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.