Senior Manager - HR at Axis Bank Ltd
Views:3644 Applications:157 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
Axis Bank - Relationship Manager - MNC Business (5-10 yrs)
Relationship Manager - MNC Business
- Prepare plan for the growth of the MNC business in in consultation with the Group Head / Business Head
- Source new customers to generate revenue for Fund Based and non fund based products and increase customer base
- Strengthen relationship with existing customer base so as to generate sustained business and identify opportunities for cross sell.
- Ensure prudent portfolio management and diversification of risk in partnership with the Credit Team to achieve portfolio quality
- Ensure implementation of due processes, guidelines and Bank's code of conduct in all transactions, sanctions, disbursals and post disbursal activities.
- Review daily/ periodic reports with a view to identify business opportunities, act upon early warning signals highlighted by the central teams, implement exit plan for stress accounts
- Provide feedback to Risk Management/ Credit / Product Policy / Process Monitoring Teams for streamlining the processes to ensure TAT reduction, Risk Diversification and Inclusive policy.
- Interface with other departments of the Bank such as Risk/CBO/Law/Credit/Audit/Branches etc. for coordination and implementation of guidelines
- Develop and maintain a network with representatives of other financial institutions in the Geography for identifying business opportunities such in loan syndication/ bridge financing, risk mitigation etc.
- Post Graduation in Finance / CA
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.