Axis Bank - Project Manager - Customer Experience Transformation (4-8 yrs)
The candidate would need to identify business problems & opportunities and solve them to stake holder satisfaction in line with the Bank GPS'23 vector through quality improvement framework / six sigma tools and by utilising Information Technology / Intelligent Automation as the key enabler.
- The candidate should be able to work Independently / as a team member and add value to ongoing projects & initiatives.
- Independently handling of Projects in collaboration with stakeholders (Ops / Risk / Compliance / Product / Business Channel etc) end to end from defining problem statement / opportunities till delivery of project.
- Work Closely with IT team to develop / revamp business processes in line with new technology initiatives.
- Preparing BRD, conducting UAT & updating regular progress of the project in hand in every stage.
- Process Re-engineering
- Ops Projects
- Retail Liabilities Projects
- Insta Service Projects
- Process automation / Making Process Linear
Key Relationships (Internal or External Stakeholders) All Stakeholders
Major Competencies Required
- Good Communication skills
- Technical Skills
- Understanding of Basic tools - Testing / UAT / BRD Preparation
- Understanding of Regulatory norms & guidelines
- Data Mining / Analysis skill
- Time Management to ensure timely delivery of Projects.
- Academic Qualifications / Nature of Relevant Work Experience Required Candidate must possess any one -
- B.Tech / BE / MBA / MCA / Post Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from a recognised college / university.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.