Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:413 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Axis Bank - Product Manager - Outward Remittances (9-15 yrs)
Key Responsibilities :
- Product Life Cycle Management - Introduction of new products and features in anticipation of market needs and trends.
- Ensuring all products meet evolving regulatory and compliance requirements and Risk guidelines of the Bank.
- Working in coordination with various stakeholders in the Bank including IT for Product development and ensuring projects are delivered on a time bound basis.
- Developing and running Marketing campaigns, Sales contests in close coordination with the Sales team.
- Product Support for Sales and Branch Teams on Compliance and product related queries.
- Providing offline trainings to various teams in the bank and making Training materials for both online and offline mediums of instruction.
- Market Benchmarking
For successful execution of role responsibilities, the candidate must posess:
Technical Expertise: Decent understanding of technology and it's use for digital businesses
Language Proficiency: Extremely proficient in English
Nature of problem solving involved: Yes. Candidate has to be solution oriented and not just execute tasks
Impact of decision-making: The role comes with a lot of responsibility hence decision making ability is critical
Nature of Leadership (for roles in which it is required): Team Player. Should be able to be positive, lead & guideteams, collaborate with peers and generally able to take people together.