Deputy Manager at Axis Bank
Views:319 Applications:120 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
Axis Bank - Product Manager - Inward Remittances (9-15 yrs)
- Streamlining / automation of processes, that positively influence customer experience
- Manage Retail Remittance product profitability, maximize revenue from existing products and create revenues from new products
- Develop product strategy and roadmaps, on the basis of client needs and competitor offerings.
- Ensure product compliance /audit and regulatory adherence.
- Analyse and track competition, to take proactive steps to counter them, product benchmarking.
- Initiating campaigns to launch products using above and below the line marketing strategies, highly focused on use of digital technology and interaction.
- Design and execute yearly campaign plan - campaign theme, offers, calendar, and budget. Drive campaigns across all existing marketing channels - Axis bank portals, SEO, SEM, Affiliate network, Native networks, Email, and SMS etc.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external marketing teams, such as SEO, SEM, Affiliate partners, Design agency etc., to manage campaigns.
- Responsible for preparing monthly marketing performance report. Tracking and evaluating month on month channel (Axis portals, SEO, SEM, Affiliates etc.) and campaign performance
- Analysing MIS to ascertain product/channel performance and propose short-term and long-term strategies.
- Develop Sales initiative to improve product sale / market shares.
- Interaction with sales channel team esfor driving business targets.
For Successful execution of role responsibilities, the candidate must posess:
Technical Expertise: Decent understanding of technology and it's use for digital businesses
Language Proficiency: Extremely proficient in English
Nature of problem solving involved: Yes.
Candidate has to be solution oriented and not just execute tasks
Impact of decision-making: The role comes with a lot of responsibility hence decision making ability is critical
Nature of Leadership (for roles in which it is required): Team Player. Should be able to be positive, lead & guide teams, collaborate with peers and generally able to take people together.