Manager at Axis Bank
Views:2003 Applications:552 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Axis Bank - Portfolio Manager - SEG Credit (4-10 yrs)
About the role :
- The Portfolio Manager manages the health of the entire portfolio of the Wholesale Credit vertical for the designated geography. The Portfolio Manager is responsible for smooth functioning of the Credit related processes in the Geography and manages portfolio health and also ensures adherence to the processes designed by the ban
Key Responsibilities :
- Study the credit proposals for ensuring adherence to the standard process, Turn Around Time etc
- Ensure the quality of proposals at a portfolio level and credit appraisal to minimize delinquency and support to build portfolio of expected quality.
- Analysis of portfolio with respect to slippages in the past and existing weak accounts in respect to industry, Bank- s schemes etc and gather best practices of other Banks/FI.
- Monitor the accounts to ensure maintenance of a healthy portfolio with respect to pending security, Early Warning System, RFA alerts etc and provide necessary MIS.
- Manage the relationship with various functions and departments within the bank to ensure collaboration and alignment to organizational objectives
- Ensure timely completion of key deliverables, audit queries and adherence to the corporate credit policy/ scheme